Σάββατο 23 Απριλίου 2011

Is Nintendo Going To release a New Wii??

I think that Nintendo is about to release a new Wii. It is called Project Cafe.




The system will use a brand new " graphics system",AMD R700, which will make it more powerful than the PS3, or the XBOX 360. It will be produced until October, so is is possible that it will be released before the end of this year! I have only found a picture of the controller.

The controller will have a touchscreen with an accelerometer, and it can play videos up to 1080p. Its price will be about 300-400$. A possible name of is "Steam"
I'm not sure about the official announcement of the system, but when as soon as i learn more, I will inform you straight away :D
*** Update: I have just learnt that the controllers touchscreen can also be used as a portable gaming device :D
Feel free to comment :)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου